Price And Quantity
- Quartz Limestone
Being one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of number of chemical powders and minerals, we are offering the special grade of solid Quartz Limestone. From the name of the offered material it reflects that it has the small particles of quartz. The chemical formula of this sedimentary rock has 50% of calcium carbonate with the molecular formula of Caco3 along with some percentage of quartz SiO2 which finds its applications in various industries, such as agriculture, gardening, in paper industry, paint, construction and many others. This hard Quartz Limestone is available in solid state which is available in the combination of gray and brown.
Production Quartz Limestone:It gets formulated by the precipitation of calcium carbonate from ocean or lake.
- State : Solid
- pH Value : Precise
- Color : Solid color series, granite series, cloudy series
- Density : > 2.56 g/m³
Uses of Quartz Limestone:
- It finds its applications in agriculture industry.
- In construction of countertop.
- Used as a filter stone in on-site sewage disposal systems.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg Bhilwara Rajasthan India +918037261159