Price And Quantity
- 3000.00 - 4000.00 INR
- Quartz Limestone
Being one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of number of chemical powders and minerals, we are offering the special grade of solid Quartz Limestone. From the name of the offered material it reflects that it has the small particles of quartz. The chemical formula of this sedimentary rock has 50% of calcium carbonate with the molecular formula of Caco3 along with some percentage of quartz SiO2 which finds its applications in various industries, such as agriculture, gardening, in paper industry, paint, construction and many others. This hard Quartz Limestone is available in solid state which is available in the combination of gray and brown.
Production Quartz Limestone:
It gets formulated by the precipitation of calcium carbonate from ocean or lake.
- State : Solid
- pH Value : Precise
- Color : Solid color series, granite series, cloudy series
- Density : > 2.56 g/m
Uses of Quartz Limestone:
- It finds its applications in agriculture industry.
- In construction of countertop.
- Used as a filter stone in on-site sewage disposal systems.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, West Bengal
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 311001, India