Price And Quantity
- Limestone Rock, Other
Solid Limestone Rock is a kind of sedimentary rock which is formulated by marine organisms, like molluscs, coral, etc, this has the chemical formula of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) often this calcium content gets replaced by magnesium and formed magnesium carbonate (MgCO3). It is extensively used in different sectors for various purposes, it used as an important component of concrete, as soil conditioner, other it is used as the aggregate for the base of roads even it is utilized as the white pigment in paints, toothpastes etc. Available hard rock limestone possesses number of physical properties, with the color range of white to brown with the melting point of ~2570- 4660.
Production of Limestone Rock:Limestone Rock is a kind of sedimentary rock which is formulated by marine organisms, like molluscs, coral.
- Chemical Name: Calcium carbonate
- Molecular Weight : 100.086 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: CaCO3
- PubChem CID: 10112
- State: Solid
- Appearance/Color: Sedimentary Rock/ White and Brown
- pH Value: 9.4
- Density: 2.71 g/cm³
Uses of Limestone Rock as per different industries:
- It is used as the aggregate for the base of roads in construction industry.
- Used as white pigment in paints.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Ton Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg Bhilwara Rajasthan India +918068090556