Price And Quantity
- 1250.00 - 5000.00 INR
- Neutral Refractory
Free from odor, white Gypsum Powder is available in monoclinic crystalline powder form. It is naturally present in limestone, saline lake and sedimentary rock located in dry atmospheric regions. It is hygroscopic by nature. This powder based chemical is used to manufacture gypsum board, paint and gypsum block. Free from impurities, this powder has unique strength, excellent wear resistance properties, high fluidity level and powerful simulation effect. Good hardness level is one of its main factors. Light in weight, this non toxic grade chemical can endure fluctuation in temperature. Good insulation properties and minimal demolding period are its key factors.
Advanced autoclave boiling technology is used for its formulation. Solid white gypsum powder is composed of hydrous calcium sulfate. To be precise, it is produced as the byproduct of desulfurization of flue gas in coal fired power generation plants.
Gypsum Powder Specifications:
- IUPAC Name: Calcium Sulfate
- Other Name: Calcium Salt, Drierite
- Molecular Weight: 136.134 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: CaO4S or CaSO4 or CaSO4 or nH2O
- CAS Number: 7778-18-9
- EC Number: 231-900-3 (ECHA)
- PubChem CID: 24497
Chemical/Physical Property(such as and also more, as possible)
- State: crystalline powder
- Appearance/Color: White
- pH Value: 5.0 8.0
- Particle Size: 300 mesh
- Melting Point: 2840 F
- Density: 2.96
- Refractive index: 1.613, 1.575, 1.569,
- Thermal Conductivity: Low
- Solubility: Does not dissolve in ethanol. Slightly dissolves in water
- Whiteness: 90%-92%
- Purity: 85%
Uses of Gypsum Powder:
1) In agriculture, it is used to improve fertility of land.
2) It is used as additive for producing cement.
3) Utilized as one of the main raw materials for artwork
4) As construction material, it is used to produce compound powder for drywall joint and gypsum board.
5) In health care arena, it is used to develop dental accessories and POP bandage.
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 311001, India