- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Basic Refractory
Other Details:Commonly known as hydrous kaolin, this clay based mineral is the layered form of silicate mineral. White China Clay Powder is free from odor. It shows inertness when exposed to chemicals. Excellent chemical resistance properties, crack prevention capacity, unique opacity level and ability to maintain smoothness of applied surface are its key features. Better scrub resistance properties, good shear thinning attributes, rust proof and exceptional tinting strength are some of its main factors. It easily dissolves in water based paints. Its properties can be modified by calcinations process under more than 1100 degree C temperature. Calcination improves abrasion resistance capacity, whiteness and hardness of china clay. Calcined clay is preferred for formulation of matt based coatings and paints.
This powder is basically formed as a result of chemical weathering of feldspar. As part of its other production procedures, it is excavated from rocks and then its impurities are washed (to be precise, eluriated) by applying water. Large sized rock particles containing kaolin are sorted and dried.
- IUPAC Name: KAOLIN
- Other Name: Porcelain clay, Argilla
- Molecular Weight: 258.156 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: Al2H4O9Si2, or Al2Si2O5(OH)4 or H2Al2Si2O8H2O
- CAS Numbar: 1332-58-7
- EC Number: 619-103-2 (ECHA)
- PubChem CID: 56841936
- State: Powder
- Appearance/Color: white
- pH Value: 6.5-7.5
- Particle Size: 4000 (mesh)
- Melting Point: 1700-1800Â°
- Density: 0.4 to 0.6
- Refractive index: 1.7
- Thermal Conductivity: Low
- Solubility: Insoluble in ether and water
- Whiteness: â¥93min
Uses of China Clay Powder:
It is used as pill excipient in drug manufacturing unit. Fine powder form of this mineral is also used to treat dysentery and diarrhea by coating intestinal mucosa. As filler agent, this clay powder promotes better thixotropy and sedimentation to coating or painting material. China clay has soothing and detoxifying effects on skin. It is used as part of skin brightening face pack.
Application of China:
Clay Powder can be noticed in plastic processing, paper manufacturing, paint production and other industries.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Ton Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Manipur, Meghalaya, Goa, Uttarakhand, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Assam, Mizoram, Haryana, Bihar, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Himachal Pradesh, Tripura, Tamil Nadu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Kerala, South India, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, East India, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, West Bengal, North India, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, West India, Lakshadweep, Sikkim, Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Jharkhand, Central India, All India
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg Bhilwara Rajasthan India +918068090556