Price And Quantity
- 2000.00 - 4000.00 INR
- Neutral Refractory
Also known as silicon dioxide, every unit of white Silica Powder contains two oxygen and single silicon atoms. It is naturally present in quartz mineral. It is used as one of the key ingredients of glass and sand. This mineral is known for its excellent hardness level. It tends to burn quickly when comes in contact with flame or heat. Water is not adequate to extinguish this powder. This low toxin content based powder can integrate with different sorts of polymers and molecules. This mineral can withstand high temperature. It is burst protected and has excellent isolation properties.
Primarily, coke and silica are heated in electric furnace under extremely high temperature to promote chemical reaction. During this reaction, oxygen is eradicated so that silicon remains behind. After producing silicon, carbon atom is replaced.
Silica Powder Specifications:
- IUPAC Name: Silicon
- Other Name: Silica nano particles
- Molecular Weight: 60.083 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: O2Si or SiO2 or (SiO2)n
- CAS Number: 7631-86-9
- EC Number: 231-130-8
- PubChem CID: 24261
- State: Powder
- Appearance/Color: Pure form of this mineral is colorless. If impurities present, then it is colored.
- pH Value: Not more than 9
- Particle Size: 0.2
- Boiling Point: 4,046 F
- Melting Point: 3,110 F
- Density: 130-430
- Refractive index: 1.46n20/D(lit)
- Specific Gravity: 4.5
- Solubility: It does not dissolve in acids and water, although it dissolves in hydrofluoric acid.
- Purity: 90%
Uses of Silica Powder:
1) In semiconductor industry, Silica Powder is used to conduct reaction with hydrofluoric acid for engraving quartz.
2) Reaction of silica with lead oxide or sodium oxide is utilized to produce different grades of glass that includes borosilicate glass.
3) It is used as one of the key ingredients for microchip in computer.
4) It acts as additive for processing of plastics and rubber.
5) It is used as powerful filler for producing construction materials like concrete.
6) It is used for improving viscosity of coatings.
7) Useful for enhancing holding capacity of tire on wet surface.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 311001, India