Light Weight Thermal Insulation Brick
Price And Quantity
- 17.00 - 20.00 INR
Light Weight Thermal Insulation Brick is a revolutionary brick type developed using advanced manufacturing processes and high-quality alumina as additive to meet the different temperatures. This brick is provided with unmatched features of low thermal conductivity, high strength and excellent heat preservation properties. In addition to this, it shows minimum linear change on reheating. It is available in different specifications to serve the needs of metallurgy furnace, casting furnace, pottery kiln, etc. It is characterized by the occurrence of huge amount of porosity.
Light Weight Thermal Insulation Brick is developed using premium raw-materials such as vermiculite, diatomite, ash, hollow sphere corundum, etc. These raw materials are taken in the right quantities and then mixed with water to pour into the mold. After that, the material is dried and put in the fire into a furnace to develop a ceramic bond. This is made employing the process of thermal decomposition that enables the production of pores in the insulating firebricks. Decomposition materials having minimum ash content are needed for preventing the negative impacts on the hot properties.
1) Thermal Conductivity: 0.30 to 1.15
2) Shrinkage: 0.1 to 0.3
3) Compressive Strength (N/mm2): 1.2 to 12
4) Bulk Density kg/m3: 580 to 1450
5) Compressive Mechanical Strength (MPa): >=1.1 to >=4.8
6) Thermal Expansion coefficient: 0.4 to 0.6
7) Working Temperature (0C): 1250 to 1540
Uses of Light Weight Thermal Insulation Brick:
1) It is utilized in combustion chamber lining.
2) It is used in thermal processing plants and furnaces owing to its low mechanical stress.
3) It is used in petrochemical industry in cracker and processing plants.
4) It is used in ceramic industry plants, coke ovens and anode baking furnaces.
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 311001, India