Glass Grade Silica Sand
Price And Quantity
- 2000.00 - 4000.00 INR
- Neutral Refractory
Glass Grade Silica Sand is reckoned for its excellent wear resistance properties and chemical stability. This tasteless sand is naturally present in amethyst, quartz and chalcedony. Although this sand is brittle, yet it does not crack. It is anisotropic by nature and it can resist fire. Moreover, this specific grade of silica sand can endure alkali and acid. Excellent insulation attributes, UV proof quality, high dispersion level, amorphous quality, less radioactivity level, good mechanical strength, high temperature withstanding capacity and unique suspension attributes are its key features. This silica sand has minimal linear expansion co efficiency level.
This grade is produced as an outcome of high temperature based fusion, cooling, smashing and grading procedures of silica sand. Fused silica lumps are used as raw materials for this fusion
Glass Grade Silica Sand Specifications:
- Other Name: Quartz sand
- Molecular Weight: 60.083 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: O2Si or SiO2 or (SiO2)n
- CAS Number: 7631-86-9
- EC Number: 231-545-4 or 262-373-8
- PubChem CID: 24261
- State: Crystalline Powder
- Appearance/Color: Milky White or colorless
- pH Value: 6.5 to 7.5
- Particle Size: 0-3000 mesh
- Melting Point: 1750C
- Density: 2.65
- Specific Gravity: 2.67
- Solubility: Slightly dissolves in potassium hydroxide solution and is insoluble in acid. Insoluble in water
- Purity: 5N
Uses of Glass Grade Silica Sand:
1) In construction industry, white Glass Grade Silica Sand is used to produce magnesite made manhole cover and concrete made artificial marble.
2) It is used for manufacturing ferrosilicon alloy.
3) It is also used to produce conductive glass, float glass and radiation proof glass.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 311001, India