Food Grade Ferrous Sulfate
Price And Quantity
- 7500.00 - 22500.00 INR
- Room Temperature
- Food Grade
We have been engaged in formulating and supplying Food Grade Ferrous Sulfate which is used for different purposes. It is used as a soil amendment for lowering the pH of a high alkaline soil so that plants can access the soil nutrients. Provided ferrous sulphate is sometimes added to the cooling water flowing through the brass tubes of turbine condensers to form a corrosion-resistant protective coating. It is processed in hygienic environment condition with the help of most advanced technology in accordance with set industry norms. It is also utilized as a traditional method of treating wood paneling in houses either alone or as a component of water-based paint.
Food Grade Ferrous Sulfate is mainly used in drug formulation and water purification industry. It is utilized as one of the key ingredients for food preservatives. It is hygroscopic by nature. White in color, it tends to oxidize under moist air and appears brown in color. It easily dissolves in water, especially boiling water.
Food Grade Ferrous Sulfate Specifications:
- IUPAC Name: Ferrous sulfate
- Molecular Weight: 151.9087
- Molecular Formula: FeSO4
- CAS Number: 7720-78-7
- EC Number: 240-616-9
- PubChem CID: 24393
- State: Crystalline granular form
- Appearance/Color: White
- pH Value: 3.0-4.0
- Boiling Point: 330 degree C at 760 mmHg
- Melting Point: 64
- Density: 1.897 g/mL at 25 C
- Refractive index: 11.53 m3mol-1
- Solubility: Soluble in water and does not dissolve in ethanol
- Purity: 99.5%
Uses of Food Grade Ferrous Sulfate:
1) In pharmaceutical industry, it is used to formulate nutritional supplements to treat iron deficiency.
2) It is also used as color forming agent for vegetables and fruits.
3) In water treatment plants, it is used as good flocculation agent.
4) In animal feed producing industry, this chemical is used as nutritional additive.
5) It is utilized as suitable reducing factor while treating toxic wastes.
6) In agricultural arena, it is used as micro nutrients and soil conditioner.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Punjab, Delhi, Tripura, Gujarat, South India, Central India, Mizoram, Kerala, Karnataka, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, North India, Rajasthan, West India, Lakshadweep, Arunachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Goa, Haryana, Bihar, East India, Manipur, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Himachal Pradesh, Pondicherry, Daman and Diu, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 311001, India