Price And Quantity
- 800.00 - 1200.00 INR
- Neutral Refractory
Hard Dolomite Chips offered by Srinath Enterprises mainly comprises CaCO3 x MgCO3. The product has a very high demand in the export market due to its finest and pure quality. The product is 100 % Eco-friendly and used to increase soil's pH value and decrease acidity. It is at times used as a flux for the smelting of iron and steel. The processed version of the product holds a great significance in making float glass. It is resistant to decay under any kind of external condition and is durable for a good number of years.
Dolomite Chips Specifications:
- Other Name : calcium, dicarbonate powder, and magnesium
- Molecular Weight : 184.4002
- CAS Number : 16389-88-1
- Size : As Per Requirement
- Molecular Weight (g/mol.) : 184.4
- Melting Point (C) : ~2570- 4660
- Boiling Point (C) : N/A
- Mohs Hardness : 3.5- 4.0
- L.O.I. : 46 - 47
1) In agriculture, it is included to soilless potting mixes and soils like pH support as well as a magnesium source.
2) This dolomite is likewise utilized as the substrate in marine aquariums to enable support changes in water pH.
- 2000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Pusa Niwas, Behind Hotel Ashoka, Sabun Marg, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, 311001, India